Careers at Connect
“Together, we support children’s and families’ learning, safety and wellbeing.”
If you’re looking to join a workplace that has an inspiring purpose, offers a family-friendly work environment, and nurtures your personal and professional development, join the Connect Children and Families team.
We’re a small Blue Mountains Community based not-for-profit organisation, meaning we exist purely to improve the lives of children and their families in NSW’s Blue Mountains region and areas of Western Sydney. Our work truly makes a difference, creating positive change for children, families and community.
Our small organisational size means greater employee connection and a community feel to our workplace. Our team members are names not numbers.
Benefits of working at Connect
- Situated in beautiful bushland surroundings
- Lots of part time opportunities to fit around family and study
- Female friendly working environment
- Not for Profit, Values based workplace
- Nurturing professional development
- Competitive Salaries and benefits
- Salary packaging – helping you to reduce your taxable income and increase your fortnightly take home pay
- Passionate, friendly team that live the values
- We encourage diverse staffing to reflect the diverse children and families’ we support and encourage
applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates as well as candidates with a disability
- We are a Child Safe organisation
Current career opportunities
Connect and Nurture Volunteer
Blue Mountains & Penrith
Nothing that fits your skills yet?
Why not email us and ask to be added to our Talent Pool?
We will keep your details on record for 12 months and contact you if an opportunity arises that fits your profile.